HISTORY PROJECT ON MEANS OF COMMUNICATION FROM THE TIME OF INVENTION TO TILL DATE
Materials required :
Thermocol, toy pigeon, Telephone, mobile phone, radio, newspaper, books, fevicol, colours, a computer,laptop
How to prepare :
Procure all the items mentioned above and arrange them in the order of their utility from the olden days to the modern age.
1.The process of sending and receiving messages is called communication.
2. Compared to olden days we have more reliable and fast methods of sending messages nowadays.
3. Telephone is the fastest and most convenient means of sending a message.
4. Urgent letters can be sent through courier mail known as speed post.
5. News paper, radio and television are medium for mass communication.
6. Television is the most popular means of mass communication.
7. Important sports and cultural events can be telecasted live on Television. This is possible because of satellites.
8. Today, through e-mail, we can send messages within fraction of seconds by using internet facility.